martes, 29 de noviembre de 2016

Sex at odd hours

It was four o’clock and neither Roberto nor I could sleep a wink. Our neighbors upstairs were mounting a party and the scandal was monumental. Of course, there was no way to sleep that way.After being tossing and turning in bed, the two decided that since it was not possible to sleep, we could have a good sex session at odd hours . Maybe then we are passed the anger, and certainly after the passion, would certainly more relaxed and ready to sleep pull. I proposed the idea to Roberto and he, of course, accepted from the outset.
He grabbed me tight in his arms and started kissing slowly, as even taking away the laziness of our bodies. However, after a few minutes we were butt horny and ready to enjoy good sex as God intended . We undressed each other, stripping us of our bedding. I wore only a shirt and underwear, but Roberto pulled my panties and bra practically bites. That made me a hundred, so I took off my underpants with a mad desire and began to eat his cock immediately .
Up and down my head as I gave him my boyfriend pleasure with only the help of my mouth and mytongue. He was doing real fancy stuff to enjoy to the utmost. With the tip of my tongue went over the entire circumference of its cocoon to feel what was really pleased . After this session of oral sex,he bent down and started eating my pussy reciprocate eaten . It was a delight to feel your tongue inside my hungry pussy and penetrate me with her. I knew how to get horny and where were my erogenous zones to stimulate them properly.
Now we’d had a good time of foreplay, we decided to continue with the pure and penetration.Roberto nailed me his cock up and making me see stars of taste gave me . With all its power contained fucked me without stopping and at a frantic pace. We looked like it was time to go, because that moment of pleasure was solely for the two of us and no one else. No longer we remembered how it had all started. All I cared about was fun and achieve the purest and intense orgasm I had ever felt.
Roberto continued entering me without giving me a moment’s respite. I was totally open legs so he could metérmela the most thoroughly myself . Suddenly he broke down and ran inside my pussy thirsty for your hot milk. I feel that jet was great within me, but the truth is that I had not yet achieved the long awaited orgasm. So after his monumental run, Roberto bent down and started eating my pussy again. That made me so horny that after a few seconds I also got vibrate with pleasure. My back arched as my partner got my tongue to the bottom. It was a wonderful feeling.
Of course, as we cared little noise, because after that dust thrown so well, the rest was history for us.We slept cuddled and snuggled with each other, exhausted all the horizontal exercise we’d just practice.
Categories XXX – Stories Erotic
Share:

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Ads.



By - $CaSa FoRtUnA$. Con la tecnología de Blogger.
webcams porno

mejor vpg

fotos porno.





webcams porno