martes, 29 de noviembre de 2016

Days of sex and roses (Part 1)


He had decided to prepare a romantic evening to enjoy with my boy. So that night I wanted to surprise you with a session of intense and romantic sex. Because it is true that I am very thorough with our relationship, but I know he also values such details, I wanted to dedicate one night for two of us. I was hoping that would see the face when he got home from work and discovered the surprise. Surely wewould end up frolicking on the floor, clinging to each other and enjoying sex in all its fullness .
As still had an hour until my boyfriend got home, I went down to the florist and bought several roses. I also approached the sex shop and I became a good lubricant heat effect and a vibrating penis ring. I wanted to try new things in bed that night was the ideal time to implement them. Once home, several scattered rose petals on our bed, I left the lubricant and the vibrating ring on the nightstand and I managed so that when he arrived, he saw me attractive and sexy.
I decided to wear a negligee he kept in the back of the closet. Once set, I saw how I was before the mirror, and the truth is that I sat in wonder. The physical effort took several months doing was working, and my body looked totally defined and smooth. And with that pinch my breasts looked even bigger than they were, and were enhanced in perspective. Of course, when my boyfriend crossed the door would have no choice but to take me in his arms and fuck me until dawn .
Well said and done. Nothing to get home and see me in that guise, he took me by the waist to get up, took me directly to the bedroom and lay me on the bed. When he saw the rose petals scattered on the bed, he showed a smile on his face and began to undress on an accelerated basis. I calmed him immediately because he did not want a powder here you rascal, here I’ll kill you . I began to undress slowly, caressing my fingers and my lips every centimeter of her body. When he was completely naked, I let him take my clothes off very slowly . At the same time, I took the vibrating ring, and after a brief explanation, put it at the base of his hard cock . The face of satisfaction that he made was indescribable, and that we had not already on the sexual plaything. I must admit that I was as excited as he was , since in theory both would experience a pleasure enhanced by the magical pileup. Not only excite his penis to him, but with each penetration, vibration reach my pussy and would receive the same stimulation at the same time.
We locked eyes, facing each other, and without a word we knew it was time to start testing this new form of sex. So we lay on the bed and prepare for the most savage and intense penetration that never before had ever experienced.
TO BE CONTINUE…
Categories XXX – Stories Erotic
Share:

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Ads.



By - $CaSa FoRtUnA$. Con la tecnología de Blogger.
webcams porno

mejor vpg

fotos porno.





webcams porno